Saturday, October 2, 2010

Teen Inklings Vol. 15: A Site to See

This month's e-zine will really just be me linking you over to my favorite site for teen writers. I'm on a writing sabbatical this week so I'll keep it brief.

Jill Williamson, a Christy award-winning author, runs a site specifically for teen writers. Jill is a friend and mentor of mine, and she really knows her stuff.

Check out TeenageAuthor.com. Browse the pages of that site. Soak in some wisdom.

Also, if you're looking for some good Young Adult books to read, check out NovelTeen.com. I write and review for that site twice a month, so I can vouch for its quality.

See you next month!

5 comments:

  1. Good links! Thanks. I'm bookmarking them :)

    Hmm, a writing sabbatical . . . it's been awhile since I've had one of those, might be time again.

    I love it when you post, Chris, shows that there are teen writers out there like me, who are dedicated to their craft. Most inspiring. Thanks again.

    Best,
    S. Dahnim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your writing, Love your blog, and your blog's name is perfect. If you have a minute or two, visit top19teenbloggers.com and read what some other interesting teens have to say. TTYL

    ReplyDelete
  3. a writing sabbatical??? good for you. Just make sure you come back! :)

    ReplyDelete